Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mr. Cinderella

This is yet another work found from the high school archives, preserved for posterity.

A Fairy Godmother is too convenient.
I have no coach to carry my dream girl as well
As no white tux with spads of glass to wear for her.
Midnight makes not a difference to this hour.
Now why do I decide to remain dead of cause
Which fills my bludgeon'd heart with motivation from
Fat chance to pursue eternal young soul for mine.
'Tis easy waiting for the badman to speak up
And wait for oppurtune time to come but around
While saving her from pain abus'd and slay such fiend
To take up hero's banner glorified in name
Such evil thoughts have I for this intention spurr'd
To dream of her suff'ring for sake of my own glor'
Will someone slay me 'n'order to be done with all
Great selfishness and pride of ego full of pain
Can I not wait another eternity grand
To just be glad to see her smil' and laugh this night
While standing wearing my white tux and spads of glass
And sitting upon the coach bench adjusting my cuffs.
The rain falls down and trickles pumpkin walls around.
Sit back and sigh for patience infinite divine
Sustains my soul in this endeavor I set on.
The Ball still goes and midnight ain't here yet for me.
And boy do I hope I will not be late for her.
She only needs to find her invitation card
Then we are off to the occasion ordain'd soon.
And King of her and I just finish'd his plan
So none of worries partake I to save for feast
Set forth for us to dine and merry joyfully.
And all the more of this in eternity liv'n.

No comments:

Post a Comment